Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Blogs

Blogs... I don't even know where to start. For one I have no idea what I am even doing. If you can help me that would be great. I will try really hard to figure this thing out and then try and get it updated often. I can't guarantee anything! Thanks to Kasey asking me all the time I finally got it done. I hope I enjoy it and that you all enjoy that you can see Rorke anytime and I don't send you emails all the time with his pictures. Even if he is so adorable this will be easier. Thanks for checking me out!

1 comment:

CharityMay said...

yaaaay! i am so glad you got one, now we can keep up with you even more~
kasey is why i have one, too. she's hard to continually say no to, eh?
:)
love you guys!