Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa's House

A big thanks to my Mom for watching Rorke on our Anniversary. My Mom is always so great about asking to watch Rorke so Gunnar and I a night or Dinner together. We really appreciate it we don't have a lot of alone time! Thanks Mom and Dad. We got to go to Dinner and a Movie and he was asleep when we got home! This picture is one of my favorites.
I can now see why my mom says she will watch him. She puts him to work as soon as we leave. Thanks Tanner for being so good with him.


My Mom said he didn't want to let go.

I just love these! I think they are so adorable!


What a big boy. Already driving!





3 comments:

The Youngs said...

He is such a cutie!! I love the second to last one where he is looking out the back of the truck!! So so so cute!!!!

Lynette said...

You guessed it ! I put him to work the minute you left. He is a good worker - but also likes to play in the truck. What a kid !

The Daleys said...

Our parents are slave drivers, always have been haha