Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

M.I.A.... Longest Post in the History of My Blogger Life.


Some how this got deleted. Here is the Elmo cake that my Mom made and it was a group effort to decorate it. Even though I think it was mostly my Mom and Dad that did it.

So I have not really been missing. Just been busy and lazy and without a computer. So last time I made a post I was a resident of Billings MT. We moved the end of March to Rock Springs, WY. Gunnar got a job at FMC. A different Mine in Wyoming. He started Work March 7th. Thanks to the Reed's for letting Gunnar live with them for a while. I quit after almost 13 years of working for Hertz. I am loving being a stay at home Mom. I think Rorke really likes it too. I know he really misses Grandma and Grandpa Peterson and Wendy and the Eliason's. We then moved into Holly's house and then to the apartment we are in now. Things have been great. I have already met a lot of great people and have got to visit Utah a ton.
Cute kids just hangin out. I think they missed each other this weekend. They have really gotten used to seeing each other a lot!

The Reed's came over when we got back from Utah. The kids were excited to give Rorke his Birthday presents. Thanks kids.
Rorke turned 2. I can't believe that he is that old. We decided to have a party at My Mom's house. Thanks to everyone who came. Rorke love's his bike so much and it was already falling apart and he uses it so much we got him a major upgrade. he loves his new bike and it is so cool. I love it too. i want one. He already has got to ride it a ton.
Cute kids at the Party
Opening Presents
Party Hats
He loves his Uncle Cameron.




We have made some good friends and Rorke really likes Skyler. We have hung out a lot. Here we are at the mall having a good time.
Matching shirts.

Play-doh. Rorke has discovered Play-doh. We played for two hours this day.

I am starting to do photography as a business here in Rock Springs. I have done a couple of shoots with my family. You will see a few on here.
Easter at Grandma and Grandpa's. Here is Tanner getting all the attention.
Brennan having her turn with the eggs.

After the Easter egg hunt that my Mom did. So fun!


Mom and Dad's photo shoot

Tanner's shoot


Rorke's two year pictures

Sleeping soundly

Reed shoot

My Mom got these silly hats and Rorke loves to wear them!

Here is our Big Boise Girls Weekend trip. We had a really good time. We spent time out at the pool. Played games. Ran a Idaho Potato 5k and went to see Wicked. So much fun. Loved it! We need to do it again soon!

Rorke got his Birthday invitations and we went to mail them. He loved being able to send each one of them himself. It was so cute watching him do it all him self. What a big boy!
Here in Rock Springs they have a book program where you sign up for the Dolly Parton Book Club and they send your kids a free book until they are 5. This was Rorke's first book. The little engine that could. He was so excited to get the mail.
Because we are so close to Hilary I decided to run over and decorate the outside of her house. I went early in the morning and she didn't even know. Then it rained and I ended going over to her house before she even realized it. Oh well it was still fun. Happy birthday Hilary! Enjoy your 68 years!

For Mother's Day and (to bring me my fixed computer) My Mom and Dad and Tanner met Hilary and her Kids and Gunnar, Rorke and I in Evanston for a Mother's Day lunch. We ate at the Sud's Brothers. It was so good we are all still talking about going back. We had a good time and got to go play at a park for a while. My mom brought these silly things and we all tried them on.

More Randomness...
Easter Sunday in our new Sunday Best Easter outfits. Gunnar and Rorke walked home from Church.

Eating all the goodies. Rorke ate almost his whole Easter Bunny right when he got up and then puked it all up. What a fun Easter Morning.

Here are all the kiddos eating at Chick fil A. We all love this place. Love it when all the kids get to be together!

Peyton and Rorke doing there own thing!

My Mom got all the kids a Chuck E Cheese gift Cert. for Christmas and so we all got to go and have a good time. Rorke loved the bowling game. he played like 12 times.

I have joined a Mom's group here in Rock Springs. It is about 25 Mom's with young kids that need to get out and play and meet other Mom's and kids. We do a lot of fun things. Here we went to tour the Fire Dept, Rorke loved seeing the Fire engines. he kept saying Fire Truck Fire Truck. He was asking to get inside and then when they were letting them inside he wouldn't go. Silly kid.

This was the Mom's group Easter Egg Hunt. His first real one and he loved it!

Rorke is almost always on his trike. I think it is his favorite thing. He picked up pedaling super fast and now rides around the apartments.

More shoots with the family. thanks Adrian for letting me use your kids. They are adorable.



I took a few of Rorke too while I was doing Peyton and Jackson


More random...

A Pirate..A Pirate...A Pirate says AARRRR!. Rorke loves Pirates on Backyardigans and loves being a pirate. It is so cute to hear him say it. I also have a cute one with Adrian wearing it but I didn't think she wanted me to post it.

Just random cuteness and me messing with my camera!

Hilary's Mother in law Holly was so generous to let us stay at her home here in Rock Springs. We needed a place to stay for two weeks before our apartment was ready. This gave us space and we are so grateful. My child loved the bath and he will play in there with or without water. He will take all his toys and throw them in the tub then get in the tub and throw them all out. Little trouble maker. haha. Good thing he is so cute. He also has to wash his hands about 30 times a day. At least he is clean.

It is so nice that we are here in Rock Springs for a lot of different reasons but one that is so fun is being so close to family. We get to spend so much time with Hilary and her family. This is at one of Elena's soccer games. She is so cute playing and has scored a bunch of goals but no matter what she is so excited and always giving us a thumbs up. Rorke just wants to be playing and keeps yelling for the ball. he also yells GO GO GO GO. So cute. He has even ran out onto the field twice. Got to watch that little guy!


I just got my new camera and I had to try it out. He is such a cutie. I love my new camera too!

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

He is getting TALL! What a stud. We miss you guys. And are so glad that you are settled and enjoying life in Wyoming. YOu look like you have been so busy with family. That is so nice! Love ya!

kasey

Alison Heiner said...

Roarke's party was so cute! That would be Skyler's dream party. We will have to copy the Elmo theme. That was a lot of photos in one post. Maybe you should update more then twice a year. J/K

Dennis and Calena said...

Your little guy is adorable! It was fun to see all those pictures, I will be sure to check for updates. :)