Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Circus


We had such a good time at the Circus today. Rorke loved the Motorcycles in the cage. Of course we knew that was going to happen. He kept clapping and yelling and laughing and saying vroom, vroom. So cute. He really liked to see the miniature horses and then at intermission we saw that they were giving Elephant rides and Rorke LOVES Elephants too. He was so happy and just stood there and stared. I wasn't sure if I should let him ride. He is a little young and I thought if I bought a ticket he many not even ride. When we asked they said he was free with a paying adult and that if he wouldn't go on they would give me my money back. That was it, we decided to try. We made it just in time the last group to ride. He loved it so much and kept asking for more. I wish he had a longer ride. He was so happy. He was making elephant noises and he came home and was happy all over again telling Dad he rode an elephant. Xander loved it too. He got to sit in the very front and was such a good boy! Thanks to all the friends that we got to go with. Super fun day!

3 comments:

CharityMay said...

how cool! i have always wanted to ride an elephant, what a great experience! love you guys!

Lynette said...

I was watching old videos again today and saw you riding an elephant at the zoo twice. Once with Adrian and Hilary and once with me, Cameron and Adrian.

Darren and Mandi said...

Hey I found your blog! I wish we could have gone to the circus. It looks like you guys had a blast! I definitely need to ride an elephant someday :)