Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Daley Daily (well for a couple anyhow)

The Daley's came to visit us the end of Aug and we had so much fun. We all had a little turn on the trike. Adrian and Josh even drove it. Jackson got to ride into the garage all by himself and I think that the pictures says it all. He loved it. we also got to go to the park across the street from my house. We played a lot of hand and foot and really had a good time.
We did have our share of eating out. We went to the bagel shop for breakfast. Never ending pasta bowl at Olive garden. Then we got to have have wings at Buffalo Wild wings. Rorke and Peyton got a long very well. Much better than the last time. Thank goodness. I love the picture of Rorke with Josh. What a funny expression.

We also went bowling. Even the kids got to have a turn.


Outside time. It is nice to have a nice back yard for the kids to run around. We grilled burgers and ate some guac! Yum! Thanks so much for the visit. I can't wait until next time.

2 comments:

The Daleys said...

What cute pictures! We had so much fun, we can't wait to come again! Love you guys!

Lynette said...

So glad that trip could happen. Wish I could have been there. I forgot to say in my last comment -- the pics of Gunnar throwing Rorke up and the blue sky background are GREAT !