Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Falls

Sorry no pictures today folks. I should have taken one though. Maybe tomorrow. So today was not as good as I would have hoped. I went to check the mail and Rorke was following me and he tripped. He had his bottle in his mouth and it cut his gums slightly and then cut just under his chin. Needless to say he was not so happy. He was a big boy and didn't cry for too long. Then an hour or so passes and guess what Rorke figured out how to get out of his crib. It was not the best thing he did cry and I guess bit his tongue or something. Once again tears. Poor little one didn't have the best day. Now what do you do with a kid that can crawl out of the crib. Maybe it is time for his big boy bed. Who knows. Maybe a better day tomorrow. I really hope so because the Daley's are coming for a visit. Yippers!

3 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

Oh goodness!!! Poor Rorke!! NO fun at all.I am not sure what to do about the crawling out of the crib, coop never did it. I guess just pad it underneathe and hope he doesn't try it again.

love ya
kasey

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Poor kiddo! I really hope Carsen doesn't figure that out soon!

Lynette said...

Hey, I check your blog and no posts of Cheyenne, or when Adrian was there, or nothing !! what's the deal?