Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stuff...behind once again...

And I am sure it isn't the last!!! It is October now so I just had to have Rorke wear his cute skeleton PJ's. He sure does think he is the King of the Chair and the remote (such a man)


So my favorite little stinker learned a new trick. From who I am not sure but he figured it out anyhow. He went into the Kitchen and then it was just silent. I went out to find him and he had his whole arm down the vent. Got to watch this kid like a hawk. He was so cute about the whole thing it is hard to get mad. I just hope he doesn't get hurt. Lucky for us it is a very slim vent so he can't fit inside. Just an arm or a leg which I would rather not have either. Then again if I am missing anything maybe I should check there!
Again...his chair and remote
So he has been funny lately when I take a picture he gives me this really squinty smile. I think it is adorable but funny that he has decided that is how you smile for a camera!

3 comments:

The Daleys said...

Those pajamas are so cute! I wonder how he figured out how to get the vent cover off, kids are too smart for their own good :)

The Daleys said...

Oh, and I love your new background!

Lynette said...

He looks SO grown up -- I miss him. I also love the new background, but would love some music. Love the new squinty smile too.