Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

AMEN!

I will be posting some pictures hopefully tomorrow. Why do I always get so behind. It is getting ridiculous. I need to set some me time every now and then. So Rorke has been super cute and growing so much. He is learning so much. My Mom and I counted how many words he is saying and it is up to I think 43. Speaking of Words Rorke just this week learned two more. I love these ones. Jesus (and he points at the picture of Jesus) and now he says amen with us after prayer. While of course he is folding his arms. So adorable. It was so cute last night...I thought Rorke was asleep and Gunnar and I said our nightly prayer and when we were done we hear "AAAAAAAAAAAAmmen" It was so adorable I just cracked up! What a cutie pie we have. Love him so much!!

1 comment:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

Oh my gosh that is SO cute!! I love watching them learn words and be so proud when they get it right and at the right time!! Carsen claps for himself now! ha ha