Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

What the HECK!


First of all can I just say HOW IN THE WORLD HAS IT BEEN NINE MONTHS??? Yes 9 whole months since I have post all my life. I am sure you are all wondering what the HECK we have been up to! Well in the next couple of days to maybe weeks you will see it all. Last night I made 47 collages for your viewing pleasure. So this is 4th of July. Rorke was so excited to wear the glow in the dark stuff (thanks Ali) He loved it so much that he wore them to bed. Don't worry I took them off of him when he fell asleep. He didn't love the fireworks at first. He wouldn't get off my lap. Then he calmed down and didn't want to leave. Then all the way home he kept saying look at the fireworks. Lucky for us people were still lighting them and he had a show all the way home! Happy 4th!

Bubble time with Elmo and Skyler (we miss you Skyler!)

Swim time is always fun at Grandma's!

Keep a look out for the upcoming posts! They may be a little short but you will see our life!

1 comment:

Alison Heiner said...

I can't believe you are just getting around to posting that. You slacker J/k! We miss you guys so much too. The boys have changed so much since then. It's kind of sad.