Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Confession

So I have to confess. I have been so busy and I have been wanting to post so many things. I had a fun and wonderful weekend that was also very busy! My actual confession however is that I am sometimes (not often) but sometimes an idiot. I have not posted because like an idiot I lost my cord to my camera so that I could download pictures. I still have no idea where it is and it is still driving me crazy. So the more idiotic thing is that I could have easily taken the SD card out and put it right in my laptop. I know I am old school and still use a cord. I guess I just forget about technology (imagine Kip) . Sorry I can't say or use the word technology without imagining Kip saying it from Napoleon. If you don't then something is wrong with you. JK. So anyhow there may be a lot of pictures posted with not a lot of comments from me. I am just trying to get caught up and I don't have that much time. Well I will get to it and quit babbling. Also thanks for all of your comments it is almost as much fun for me to know you saw my post and liked it as it is for me to show off Rorke. Love you guys. Come check us out often!

No comments: