Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Monday, March 8, 2010

Sunday








Sunday was game day! We started out by playing the wii. Bridger kicked my butt at tennis and then I got to knock him out at boxing. He still beat me. Then I kicked Jen's butt at Tennis. Next was Cabelas shooting gallery. Grandpa Peterson was so fun to watch. He really loved the game and had to try to shoot just about every animal we had. I just have to say that I am the top bird hunter! Hurray for me! Then we played apples to apples and then Gunnar, myself, Grandma Stierle and Great Grandpa Peterson all played Pinochle (sp?). Gunnar and I got beat bad. We won 1 out of 4. It was such a fun time! I would do it again anytime! Thanks Jen for watching Rorke so we could play!


No comments: