Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Why do I even bother

So I have to say thank you to Kasey, Charity, Adrian and my Mother. If it wasn't for you guys I don't know if I would even do this. I really appreciate your comments. It really makes this all worth it to know you are checking me out. OH and my honorable mentions are Kim, Tabitha and Sarah. Love all my girls. If you are not on my top list and you do check us out let me know. I like to know you stopped by to see me or really Rorke he is the main attraction. Love!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

We love it....don't stop. I love being able to get on here and see him, you and what you guys are doing. It makes being away from you guys a LITTLE easier.

The Bryger Family said...

Oh that was nice. I am so glad you are blogging!!! Don't ever stop. It is so fun to see pics of Rorke and see what cute things he is up to.

loves
kasey

CharityMay said...

i agree! i love being able to keep up with my adorable nephew and you two in-laws. i'm glad you bother!!
love ya!

Kim Stierle said...

Keep Going! The girls in the Stierle family are addicts! We love the blogging world, especially me!!
xoxoxo