Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rorke Turned ONE!

Rorke Turned One! I couldn't believe that it really was here. I had been planning for it for a long time. I remember when he was born and I didn't think this day would ever come. It seems so long ago now. I love that I have got to watch him grow. He is such a wonderful kid that does amazing things. It is crazy how much you love them! He can do so much now and we are so proud of our little man! Happy Birthday Rorke. We love you!



R
Rorke got so many amazing gifts. I don't know how much he cared to open them but I promise he is enjoying playing with them. Thanks everyone that came and for all the amazing things!



Rorke LOVED the cake. I think if I would have let him he would have eaten the entire thing! It was so fun to watch him dig right in. No hesitation he knew what he needed to do and he did it. He was so excited for that part.










1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

that was such a FUN birthday party. so glad we could be apart of it. Rorke is to cute, Coop asks to see a picture of him everyday. We miss you guys!

loves
kasey