Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Monday, June 14, 2010

What in the world?

Hey Everyone! I know I have been horrible once again. I really have wanted to post lots of things and I just have not had the time. Bad excuse I know I know. I will hopefully be getting around to it today or wed. I have had a birthday party for Rorke, Family in town (from both sides), a wedding and lots of work and drama! Not that I am complaining but where does the time go?? Don't forget about us! We are here and doing well. Love you guys! Check us out really soon!

4 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

I am axiously awaiting :0)

kasey

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

cant wait to see pics!!

The Youngs said...

Looking forward to the updates :)

Tabby said...

I've been waiting for Rorke's 1 year party pics!