Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cameron and Jill's Wedding Day

Here is the new married couple! We are so excited for Cameron and Jill.
This is the Draper Temple they were married in

Getting ready to go! Elena and Xander look so cute!






Cutie cutes!













Our sweet little men! Don't they look handsome! Cute little matching ties that Charity made more them. Thanks we love them!













sweet little girl
How sweet and handsome this little one is!








We didn't even drop him.





We all painted our toe nails green. It isn't that easy to see here but it was really cute.





We took a break after the wedding to have a little lunch. This was on the way to Holly's house. Thanks so much Holly for watching Rorke for the dinner. We really appreciate what you did for us.














He looks so sweet and refined. We were having a good time at the dinner.

7 comments:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

I didn't see this one before I think you must have just posted it!! I really wish they would have had a reception!! oh well!! you all look awesome!! when is hilary due again?

CharityMay said...

i love it! you all look amazing and what handsome little boys! i'm glad your day was fun!

The Bryger Family said...

So fun! and Lynlee, I am LOVIN' the hair, you look fabulous!!! Rorke looks so cute in his little tie and shorts. Such a fun day! Oh and gunnar looks good too :0).

love ya!
kasey

Lynette said...

I LOVE the one of Tanner - he is such a goof ! But, my favorite one is of Sterling. The funny thing is - he looks like he is scared of a small Jill's father in the background. But, it looks like he is talking right at Sterling's face. Funny !

Lynette said...

Such CUTE kids !! Kids and their parents !

The Daleys said...

Oh I love them!! My favorite is how terrified Cameron looks when we are all trying to hold him.

Tabby said...

Love Rorke's picture at the top, super cute.

You always have the cutest shoes, I am jealous! All mine are boring...

Did you cut your hair shorter? Hmmmm...I remember you telling me you didn't ever want short hair, but it looks cute!