Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Nursery


This is Rorke's first masterpiece from Nursery. He loved it so much. He now has gone for about 5 weeks. He loves all the toys and the kids. He is such a good boy. Yes I am aware that he is a little young but with Gunnar's work schedule and my church calling it is easier for him in there. He doesn't mind a bit. It makes him so happy. He colored this and he made a tie for Gunnar for Father's Day and he is having a ball. Thank Goodness for Nursery.

1 comment:

The Bryger Family said...

Yay for nursery!!! I am glad he is enjoying it. Coop strongly disliked nursery but I think it had a lot to do with the leaders, they just sat in the corner talking, he loves the nursery in our new ward now, and I am so happy! I can finally sit through all the classes. Super greatful for faithful nursery leaders!

kasey