Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Airport - First Flight

This is Rorke looking out the window on the plane. He was just staring for such a long time. So adorable.






Here we are at the Billings airport. This was Rorke's first flight. We were on our way to Utah to see family. I was so nervous to fly. He did so well. I was so proud of him. On the way down he slept most of the way and on the way home he stayed a wake the whole time. He love to point at the lights and wave at the people. He loved to look out the window and point at everything. On the landing he could not take his eyes off the window. I think he was wondering what in the world was going on! What a fabulous little flyer. He was the perfect kid. I know the looks I got when I got on the plane but then everyone said he was the best kid they have seen on a plane. Not a complaint once. Hooray Rorke! We sure did miss Gunnar a lot and wish he was able to be there with us.



1 comment:

Lynette said...

Oh, what a sweetheart. I'm so glad the fights were good and that Rorke was good too. Maybe you can do it more often now !!