Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bike Rides


Gunnar got a new bike for Father's Day and I got one for my birthday and my Mom and Dad got us this amazing little seat for Rorke. We finally got to go for a bike ride this week. We had so much fun. Rorke just loved it. He kept looking over at me and waving. He was getting mad that Gunnar's arm was in the way. he kept getting so excited and making some of the most cute sounds. We got to go on a great bike path and he would wave at the people as we went by. What a friendly little guy. Love the new bikes. We have been out 4 times now. We love it. I just hope we keep it all up.

5 comments:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

that is so dang cute!!! thanks for the darling pictures!! I will send you your asap!! sorry!
By the way... Where did they get that bike seat thing?? I love it!!!

The Bryger Family said...

Coop has a bike carrier just like that!!! We call it JoJo. Love it love it!!!

Kim Stierle said...

Yay! A blogging frenzy! I love when u do tonz of posts! Looks like you have been really busy! Where is the bike seat from?? I love it!

Hope all is well, love you!

Tabby said...

Oh that little seat looks cool!

Lynette said...

He looks like he is having so much fun. Yeah - I looked all over for that bike seat. Glad you like it !