Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Family Reunions





Rorke and I got to go to Utah and go to 2 family reunions. First was Friday at my Mom's we got to hang out with the "Zweifel's" We got to swim, visit, play volleyball and have a fun dinner. It is always nice to see family. I hope someone got some fun pictures because I was bad. Please send them to me if you have them. Then Saturday we had the "Clark" reunion. We went to a spray park in Riverdale and had a great time with a fun picnic, spray park and games. I think I saw some people I have never seen and others that it had been a long time. It was great to see everyone and glad that I got to see so many at one time.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keith, Heather and Carsen said...

It was so so fun to see you guys and to hang out! I have a bunch of pictures! I will send them your way. sorry I have been a slacker :)