Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

4th of July



We had so much fun on our trip to Hilary's house for the 4th. My parents met us there as well.




So cute. All ready for the production.




I thought Rorke would be scared of the fireworks. He just loved them, he would reach out for them and wanted to get closer. What a cute little man.


This is one of my favorite pictures. I love that Elena is scared of the fireworks. We have spent a lot of 4th's with them and she did better this year than ever. She is so cute. She was worried for Rorke and she was more afraid. After this she would sit and watch. with just a little hesitation.
Xander was just ready. Get it going already!


We had some really fun fireworks. this is wyoming so you can have the bigger ones. It was great!


She didn't hold this very long. She got scared. I wish we were still there. We really had such a good time. Ate amazing food, played fun games, We tried out this new golf game and of course Hilary and I beat Sterling and Gunnar. (every time) We went on a nice sight seeing trip and got to ride in the new suburban. It was nice we all could fit. We went for a walk in a really nice park and got to see the fireworks. We went to see them and pulled off onto a road and we just parked the suburban and we all climbed in the back, cuddled up with the blankets and watched. Gunnar and Sterling sat in lawn chairs in front. Because again this is wyoming we had about 5 different firework shows going on. The city fireworks were great. I saw some that I have never seen before. It was aweswome. Sad I had to leave. can't wait to see everyone again!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

That WAS fun ! I guess Elena decided to hide behind the biggest object she could find. I LOVE the picture of the three of them in the chairs ! What cuties.