Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Birthday Visit

My best friend Jessie from Utah came to visit me for my birthday. We had so much fun. We went out to dinner to Ciao Mambo and had great food. It was so nice to spend time with her. It had been so long. It was also nice that Luke was able to come. I got to know him a lot better and really enjoyed his company. We got to play Hand and Foot often. I could have played longer but I am different than most. We did lots of shopping and Gunnar and Luke got to go fishing. I was so sad when she left. I miss her so much!
They wanted a ride on the trike. Gunnar took her out and then Luke decided he would give it a go.




From day one Rorke loved Luke. he would go to him over any of us most of the time.























Rorke got his little ride as well.

No comments: