Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bowling

Thursday was off to the bowling alley fat cats in Ogden. I had never been there. It is quite a place with good pizza and ice cream cookie sundaes oh and I can't forget the breadsticks yum, also there are arcades and games.
The kids of course wanted to ride on the rides and Rorke did not want to get off. I think he rode 6 times.





So much fun. I hope we get to do it again!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I would love to do it again too. I hope they have another groupon. It was a fun place and great pizza and bread sticks.

Tabby said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you all had a lot of fun together!

I would like to add, Gunnar does not look very happy in that family picture!