Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

THanksgiving/sledding

We got to go sledding with the cousins and had a blast. Rorke really loved it. I was suprised. He was so comfortable I thought he could just fall asleep. He had a fun time. I don't think he wanted to get out. It was fun being with the cousins!






Rorke had a good time (we all did) at thanksgiving. It was so nice to have all the family here this time and that we were able to spend time together. Kambree and Rorke are a fun pair and that they are so close in age is so fun!

1 comment:

Tabby said...

I like that leaf chair the kids are sitting on!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! I cooked my very first Thanksgiving dinner this year. It was fun and now I know I can do it...but think next year we are just going to have a taco bar or something. We had way too much turkey and ham left over!!!