Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was really fun. Adrian and I took a nice long run from her house to walmart. We started in Clearfield, ran to West Point and then to Clinton (to walmart) then we turned around and went back. It was a long run a 10k. My very first one and I was so proud of us. It was hard but such an accomplishment for me. We were really happy that we did it and that it was over. Then we went to lunch with most of the family to Ligori's. That was really fun and good food once again. I should mention that all the food at my Mom's was really good too. We ate really well the whole weekend! We then went to my Mom's house and opened our present from the siblings then from my parents. My parents gave us a awesome picture of the temple. I will take a picture and post it later. We love it so much and are grateful for such awesome parents. Then the parents opened the gift from the kids and we got to open our ornaments. The were awesome too. Then off to bed because Santa came that night!

No comments: