Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Racing Day!

There is BreAnn and I running our first 5K together. It was a little cold and alot snowy but I am so glad we got to do it. It was so much fun and we have been training for it for about 15 weeks. It has been so much fun and I am so grateful to BreAnn for pushing me when I needed it. We did it in 26 min and 27 seconds which was awesome and we were really excited but then when we were all done they said it was not a true 5k because of the snow the route had to be changed so they said it was just under a 5K. Bummer. So my first 5k is just under a 5k. Oh well it was so much fun and I can't wait for the next one. Maybe this one will really be a 5k. I am so grateful for Gunnar and Rorke coming out to support us. Gunnar took the picture of us running. The great thing is that we didn't come in last. They guy that came in first ran it in 14 min. That is just crazy!
Here we are just about ready for the race!

My number!

7 comments:

The Bryger Family said...

nicely done! looks WAY too cold!!! Congrats!

kasey

Stormy Draper said...

So proud of you!!! Stormy

Lynette said...

You look cold, but so cute !! You have done such a good job working up to and running the race ! Congratulations for a job well done ! We love you !

amberzito said...

Wow Lynlee! Your so AWESOME!! And to do it in the snow, I don't think I'd ever do that! Congrats to you ;)

Tabby said...

Congratulations!!! I was just going to facebook you to see how the big race went!

I didn't run my race on Thanksgiving due to the yucky weather! Guess I am too chicken to run in the snow, so good for you!

The Daleys said...

Great job, that is so awesome!

Kim Stierle said...

Bbbbbbbbrrrrrr! But amazing job, congrats !!!