Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas

Christmas was fabulous. Lots of presents. Here is what Santa brought for Rorke.
He was very content opening the one present and just having that one. I think he was annoyed I would take something away and give him a new one. He would set it back down and pick up what he already had. I guess I should have saved a lot of money and just got the one book. haha

Thanks Xander for the cute train bath toys and the car write on toy.


Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for the cute Elephant. Rorke loves it so much and he gives it kisses. Thanks for the book and the tool set! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a handsome boy! Looks like you had an amazing Christmas. It was fun looking at all of your pictures. You look fantastic, Lynlee!!!

Lynette said...

I hope you will be able to post all the things that the elephant can do. I am interested to see it.