Leave us a message and let us know you came to visit us! We love all your comments!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

The next morning we were off to Utah. The roads were awful but we got there and were safe. We saw 9 cars off the side of the road that were in accidents, 2 were roll overs. I felt really bad for them. We had a ton of fun in Utah as you will see. Monday night I spent with Rachel we went to our usual El Matador. She is looking very pregnant now. I have not seen her since July and she was not far along then. She has about 2 weeks left now. It was fun to see her and I hope all goes well with the birth of her baby girl. Tuesday it was off to dinner with Ryan, Jessie and Byron. We have a yearly Christmas dinner and it is always fun and humorous. The waiter was a little odd but we made it fun. I miss you guys! That is all of us above. Adrian and I were able to run together (for the first time ever I think) almost every other day. It was fun running with her even though she is in better shape and can run faster than me.

2 comments:

The Daleys said...

I love these, you look so skinny!

Lynette said...

Hey, how come no pics of Rachel??